We are a design and marketing studio based on the Mornington Peninsula. We help industry-leading brands and businesses navigate growth with strategy, design and technology. We build relationships and form strategic partnerships to create meaningful, purposeful and growing brands.
Our recent work includes design and development for Illumin8, Mlily Australia, Velocity Legal and Third Element Studio, with more great projects (that you could be working on) in the pipeline.
You’re a storyteller at heart with a passion to help people. Bringing ideas and concepts to life, your work is purposeful, detailed and playful.
As a seasoned digital designer, your portfolio will demonstrate a dedication to your craft. Balancing thoughtful and nuanced concepts, you’ll show creative leadership, identify opportunities for our clients, while focusing on having a real, tangible impact.
You’ll appreciate the finer detail of identity systems and typography, while sharing our passion for good brands and sustainable business. You’ll enjoy a dynamic environment, where you’re encouraged to learn, experiment and try new things.
You’ll have a focus on building relationships with our team, clients and community. We think the best part of what we do is working with the people we do.
Knowledge and Skills required
This is a full-time, design and development role. Day-to-day you’ll work on multiple client and internal projects. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our design and marketing teams, and enjoy building relationships with our clients and our community. You are suitable for this role if you have skill and experience in:
- Designing visually exciting and compelling UI/UX
- Developing functional and responsive websites from Figma/Sketch designs
- Development with Webflow and Shopify with client-friendly CMS integrations
- Extending Webflow with libraries and resources like: Finsweet Attributes, Relume Library, Splide, GSAP etc
- Review and test websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility
- Have 3+ years of digital design/Webflow experience and an intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, Liquid and JS
- Experience using Asana, Slack, Figma or Sketch
- Bonus for nocode tools like Zapier and Airtable, API integration, graphic design skills
The Important Bits
We aspire to create an environment where we do our best work, do work we are proud of, and do work that makes a difference. Key details about you, and for this role include:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You’re an Australian resident or have the right to work in Australia
- You’re a team player at heart with a kind, empathetic and respectful approach
- Salary is $70K to $90K + super. This is open to negotiation depending on your experience
- Hybrid work available - the choice to work remotely or from our office in Mornington, VIC
- We encourage on-the-job learning and professional development and are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. You must be interested in staying on top of your skills, and learning about new and emerging technology
- We encourage space for and value all the other important parts of your life
If you think you’d be a good cultural and skills contributor to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and cover letter outlining your skills and experience to deliver on our ‘skills required’ (outlined above) to email@example.com.
Applications for this role will close on the 11th of September and we’ll be reviewing and contacting suitable candidates on an ongoing basis throughout this time.
We can’t wait to meet you!