Who are we?
Bolk was founded in Paris in 2019 as a digital design studio with a strive to help makers give birth to functional products with strong personalities.
Working at the intersection of branding and product design, the two founders developed a 6-step process meant rationalize the creative process and to easily bring together multidisciplinary teams. Composed of 60 multidisciplinary designers, no-coders and developers, across 5 different countries, the studio has been slowly turning into a collective striving to empower its community of freelancers and take on more ambitious projects. Across its 3 years of existence, Bolk has collaborated with brands such as Decathlon, Nalo, Panache, WWF, Archilogic, Epsor, Bloomays, Captain Data, Concept, LaGrowthMachine, Masteos, Universal Music, AccorHotels, EDF, Midem, Essilor, Pinterest, Startupinside, Supermood, Ponicode, Launch Mappers, the French Ministry of Finances (via IGPDE) and more.
Throughout the past 6 months we have been striving to nurture and grow the community, by building a library of tools, ressources and training programs meant to simplify the members’ daily work and everyday tasks. We are now looking to launch and expand this community program and build a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) meant to better redistribute tasks, ownership, wealth and empower the members within the collective.
As Head of Webflow Projects you will oversee daily activities across functions such as sales, marketing and operations.
As Head of Community you will develop and execute strategies to grow the community, launch targeted activation and acquisition projects.
You should be a responsible leader with both a creative and strategic mind and will be working hand in hand with the two founders, as well as the ambassador freelance team.
As Head of Webflow Projects & Community, your mission will be
- Receive incoming requests, constitute teams and attribute projects
- Identify the most sought-after skills, hire new freelance members and develop creative approaches to efficiently recruit top talents
- Champion the needs and requirements of the freelancers to the founding members
- Onboard new members, implement and improve the existing processes and standards and provide the community with the best experience
- Launch the community-related projects and advocacy programs (webapps, online shop, DAO, etc.)
- Actively promote Bolk’s community with local partners (alumni networks coworking spaces, tech communities, meetups and influencers) and co-build content and events to raise awareness of the freelancing opportunities at Bolk
- Be the voice of customers and freelancers to improve Bolk’s product and services
- Coordinate and Manage hostings of online and offline community events, empowering ambassadors to create content, organize events, and advocate on Bolk’s behalf
- 6+ websites built with Webflow and knowledge of the tools used by the ecosystem (Client First, Fin'sweet Attributes, etc)
- 5+ years experience in Business Development, Consultancy, Community Management, CSM, B2B Sales, or other business functions focused on growing and developing a customer base
- 3+ years of experience in the tech industry, online marketplaces, web3 or the temporary staffing sector
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to convince/sell/persuade. This is not a typical “sales management” role, but to succeed you need to be good at bringing people onboard, pitching Bolk, and establishing successful relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Fluent French and English speaker
Our Recruitment process
- Click on Apply on this page and fill in the form on Zenploy (we will take 48h to review it)
- Screening with Pierre and Sofia, our founders, to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes)
Life at Bolk - 🌻
- One week of onboarding at your arrival - Learn about our culture before diving into your new role in your team
- 100% remote work with occasional meetings in London or Paris
- Annual off-site one-week coliving experience : Thailand, Île de Ré...
- A library of free ressources (visuals, templates, methods, processes)
- A community from around the world
Benefits - 😃
- Bolk sabbatical - Every bolkian with a three year seniority can benefit from one month sabbatical leave
- As member of the core team, you would get a share of the company after a 1 year seniority
- Premium healthcare coverage - Wemind
- Free books - For any subject we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
Type of contract and salary
TBD (we are opened to both freelance and long term employment contract)
Salary: Depending on profile, between 25k€ and 40k€/year + potential commission on handled projects.