We at AiSensy, are building an end-to-end WhatsApp-based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
Businesses can Broadcast messages, Automate Notifications and Solve for support using AiSensy. AiSensy was launched in 2020 as a product of Triny (Running since 2017) and is growing at 70% MoM.
AiSensy is building for the next wave of WhatsApp Engagement between Businesses and Users. We aim to solve WhatsApp Engagement for Millions of Businesses with their users and are quite onto it! We're looking for energetic and growth-oriented individuals who believe in the mission and would love to join the FORCE.
- 750+ Paying Customers
- 50mn+ WhatsApp Messages done between Businesses and Users via AiSensy
- Working with top brands like Skullcandy, Vivo, Rentomojo, BYJUS & more
- High Impact as Businesses drive 25-60% Revenues using AiSensy Platform
- Mission-Driven and Growth Stage Startup
Role / Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Design team and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate.
- Drive the UI/UX design with a focus on branding, usability, and ensure visual coherence effectively.
- Deliver pixel-perfect UI elements.
- We are scouting for smart, talented, self-driven individuals excited about being part of one of India's fastest-growing startups.
Desired Experience / Background
- 2+ years of experience in building design solutions for web & mobile applications, B2B SaaS products.
- Should have a degree in HCI / Product design or have relevant experience in building digital products.
- Experience in developing design solutions through research, user testing and by following a data-driven design approach.
- Experience in leading the design development from the ideation phase to delightful user experience by collaborating with product, engineering, and design team. Up-to-date knowledge and skill in using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, and Figma.
- Solid understanding of building design systems, responsive layouts, and Information Architecture.
- Good understanding of design thinking processes, techniques, and methodologies.
- Additional skills in visual design, micro-interaction and animation are a plus.
- Believe in fundamental thinking. We love candidates who think by first principles
- A user-centric approach to problem-solving. You understand the importance of consistently being in touch with users.
- Ownership; High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects. You value integrity and derive great personal joy from efficient teamwork.
- Data-driven; Heavy bias toward numbers and a keen eye for business metrics
- Excellent communicator; Ability to articulate product priorities and strategy in a compelling manner.
- Always hustling; You know nothing works until a bunch of amazing beings decide that it does.