Who We Are
Carbon6 Technologies (Carbon6.io) is a leading suite of software-as-a-service (SaaS) products that support ecommerce businesses. We’ve got a strong pipeline, tons of opportunity, and huge goals for what our company will become in 2022 and beyond.
If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing startup with a diverse work atmosphere, Carbon6 is the place for you! We are a group of knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun professionals who love to win and know how to get things done.
Carbon6.io is looking for a Webflow Developer to join our fast growing team in Toronto!
You will work with our Design and Marketing teams to develop and maintain websites for Carbon6 and its products. You will be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating Webflow-based web pages to develop the best possible user experience and engagement on our website.
What You Bring
- Ability to create responsive sites (that we design in advance in Figma) and turn them into stunning pages.
- Experience with migrating legacy sites into Webflow
- Experience collaborating with content creators to ensure a smooth publishing, patching, and releasing process while implementing A/B testing and monitoring results.
- Ability to implement SEO measures, conversion optimization, accessibility, and usability best practices in collaboration with the creative & design team
- Experience managing the integration of tracking and ecommerce tools
- Comfort in taking ownership of website maintenance and page speed optimization
- Understanding of how to ensure existing and new web page implementations align with SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices and company objectives
- Comfort in working with our marketing team to increase site traffic and conversion rate
- Experience integrating with Marketo or other marketing automation platforms is a plus
Who You Are
- Proficient in building sites in Webflow
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Familiar with web analytics tools and reporting
- Knowledgeable in technical SEO best practices and experience with tools such as SEMrush or Ahrefs to facilitate the relationship with technical SEO to optimize content for organic search.
- An expert of efficiency and productivity in remote work
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Link to portfolio