We are seeking a Webflow developer with excellent UX/UI design skills to help design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for front-end development including the implementation of Webflow themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
The successful candidate should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
Webflow Developer Responsibilities
- Website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating Webflow themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Webflow Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Webflow developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills. English proficiency is a requirement.