About the web designer (Webflow) role
soona is seeking a thoughtful and creative webflow designer who understands the power of design and intuitive user experience to join the brand and design team. this designer will be responsible for contributing ideas and design solutions across the soona flagship marketing website (soona.co). in this role you’ll be responsible for managing web projects from concept to completion all while elevating the overall experience of the site. you live and breathe design and are as excited about type, color and layout as you are about responsive design and UI design systems and best practices. this role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and interact with multiple departments.
this is a full time position that will report directly to the brand and design manager.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studios give customers a playground for creating their content and our online platform makes it possible for any product company in the world to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
soona is currently supporting a remote work environment for this role; however, we are currently looking to hire in these states only: California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington with requirements to be able to work in mst or cst time zones. for flex hybrid work environments, we also have office spaces in Denver, Colorado + Minneapolis, Minnesota, if that’s your thing.
an ideal candidate can
- design, build and maintain our web properties in webflow
- strong understanding of responsive and mobile-first design
- continually initiate improvements across web/mobile
- improve the user experience
- translate wireframes and sketches into high-fidelity mockups
- stay highly organized and detail oriented; able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- collaborate with designers, marketing team members and developers
- ability to take a project from concept to launch
- work with the marketing team to implement updates and new campaigns
- independently conduct stakeholder interviews to establish and maintain a shared understanding of customer needs and opportunities
- play a large role in defining the product roadmap for site improvements
- comfortable with receiving and responding to feedback.
- follow brand guidelines and prioritize consistency across soona.co
has experience in
- 3-5 years in full-time creative environment as a web designer or developer
- expertise in design fundamentals including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design
- mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, and/or similar tools
- proven mastery of Webflow
- proficient in CSS and HTML
- strong knowledge of current design trends for web/mobile and cross device design
- building design systems
- improving seo
- experience with using site metrics to inform design decisions
- being creative, resourceful, flexible, and curious
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
- maintaining creative quality while supporting rapid growth
- taking a high degree of ownership in your work
- ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects
we can offer
- strong starting salary: $75,000 - $90,000
- benefits & perks + unlimited pto + intentional culture
- really badass headshots
- share their favorite website in the cover letter
- share their portfolio link