Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
We are seeking a talented web developer who will drive web development and manage digital properties for marketing at Ava Labs.
What You Will Do
- Help launch, maintain, update and optimize the avax.network website on an ongoing basis
- Design and implement new pages and content to be in-line with existing brand guidelines
- Maintain existing pages including design updates and brand alignment
- Optimize workflow in the admin dashboard
- Coordinate with SEO team to optimize all sights for search and growth
- Develop themes and templates for Wordpress, Webflow and event sites
- Security checks and updates for websites
- Work with the Marketing team to determine needs for landing pages for paid media, partnerships, events, e-commerce and more
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in digital web design and development
- Required: Highly passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Required: High attention to detail to the exact pixel
- Required: Expert proficiency of Wordpress and Webflow
- Strong understanding of the nuances of Web3
- Strong portfolio of digital property work
- Strong design sensibility is a plus
WHY AVA LABS?
We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.