We’re looking for an intrepid Webflow and Frontend Developer who knows how to marry the science of development with the art of web design. Someone with an analytical mindset who still has the ability to think outside of the box in order to maintain an ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing, functional, secure, and easy to use website.
Our site is built out in Webflow. You’ll need to maintain and improve these systems, generate component libraries to make site updates more sustainable across the company, and act as our internal thought leader on all things related to our website.
What you'll do...
- Assist in maintaining our existing website, including verifying functionality and alignment with security best practices
- Restructure and organize existing and new content within Webflow
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design and implement on brand and aesthetically pleasing web pages
- Ensure existing and new web page implementations align with SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices and company objectives
- Work with our marketing team to increase site traffic and conversion rates
- Create component libraries that others on the team can use as self-service options for minimal site updates, such as publishing blog posts
- Address internal and external user feedback regarding the website and own related QA processes and documentation
- Have 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Have 1+ years of Webflow experience
- Ideally have experience with REST APIs, JSON, XML, and/or SQL (these skillsets would be a huge bonus)
- Have a keen eye for UX/UI and a pulse on current related trends
- Have experience with search engine optimisation
- Have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be proficient in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
SYMSON is currently scaling up his user-friendly pricing software which helps our customer manage and optimise their prices. At SYMSON we are big believers in bringing the human- and machine perspective together to improve the speed of learning. We like to try and build technology that gives organisations superpowers, rather than replacing them. The phenomenon of bringing human- and machine knowledge together to solve problems is called Hyperlearning™.
We are an internationally oriented team with offices in Rotterdam, Stockholm, Jakarta and London.