Harness is a high-growth startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
We are seeking an experienced Webflow Developer to join our content marketing team to manage, optimize, and elevate the Harness web properties, landing pages, forms, etc to drive high-value engagement, conversions, and pipeline growth for the business. You will ensure that the Harness website is visually appealing, user-friendly, accessible, compliant, secure, and consistently up to date. This is a remote position that reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
Primary responsibilities will be to build, implement, and continuously optimize the pages on the Harness website and landing pages, with success measured by metrics such as pages viewed per session, engagement with call to actions or high value actions.
This role will be responsible for web content implementation throughout its full lifecycle, from taking in ideas from other teams including working with UI/UX designers, page design and wireframes, layout and development, and ultimately implementation and publishing. You will ensure a consistent look and feel consistent with our brand guidelines throughout all our digital properties and web content, and enforce design, style, and accessibility standards, across different browsers, devices, and platforms.
- Website Development, Maintenance, and Operations: You will manage and operate our website properties, landing pages, working with content producers, campaign managers, and others to develop the best possible user experience and engagement on our web content to drive high value actions and conversions.
- Website Optimization & Improvement: You will always be thinking of how to improve site performance or conversion rates against our high value action targets, with a mindset of experimentation and working in concert with our resident SEO and website conversion optimization teams, using dynamic content, personalization, A/B testing, and more.
- Deep experience with Webflow and Wordpress.
- Webflow Certifications for CMS and Layout required.
- 5+ years of experience in website design, development, customization, and operation.
- Proven track record in building great user experiences for websites, landing pages, emails, and mobile devices as well as designing and developing responsive/adaptive websites.
- Experience with using Marketo or other marketing automation platforms to design and build compelling and visually appealing landing pages and email templates for use by marketing campaign teams.
- Manage the web roadmap and collaborate with our content creators to ensure a smooth publishing, patching, and releasing process while implementing A/B testing and monitoring results.
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices and experience with tools such as SEMrush or Ahrefs to facilitate the relationship with technical SEO to optimize content for organic search.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and work collaboratively across a globally distributed marketing team.
- Bias for action. You should be execution-oriented and enjoy working in a high velocity marketing team.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and the ability to juggle many competing priorities simultaneously.
- Understanding of regional differences and experience localizing content and messages for local markets in North America, LATAM, APAC, and EMEA is a plus.
- Understanding of B2B enterprise software and domain experience in DevOps or solutions for software developers is a plus, but not required.
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program - 10 extra days off! Awesome, right!
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program