- $60,000 - $90,000 DOE
- 40 hour work weeks
- 100% remote
- Flexible working
Who are Always Fresh?
We're not your typical web agency! Instead of chasing the big guys, we focus on startups and smaller businesses offering them the support they need to grow at a price they can afford.
Our founder is a Fortune 100 Silicon Valley exec and we get our kicks for big clients in other ventures :)
Always Fresh is a specialise Webflow Agency offering web design, SEO, maintenance and support for a fixed monthly price with no upfront costs. This makes us more appealing than traditional agencies for our clients.
- Full ownership of all your projects
- Manage client meetings and translate their needs into a design
- Work without wireframes, straight into Webflow
- Take ownership of the site structure and advise the client
- Migrate content from their old site if applicable
- Manage multiple project simultaneously
- Work with the internal SEO team to ensure all sites are optimized
- 3+ years working with Webflow
- Full understanding of what Webflow can and cannot do
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Ability to design from scratch
- Ability to build a website 100% solo
- Ability to turn around projects quickly
- Fluent and professional English speaking
- Fluent and professional English writing
This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door at a rapidly growing company. We're currently a small team but are expanding incredibly fast, so there is plenty of room for career progression.
If you're looking for a role that allows independence and freedom, this is it! The successful applicant will have full ownership over their projects, reporting to the team lead for final sign off and feedback.
Our current designers are pretty good, not only can they take a brief and translate it into a website our clients are super happy with, they can do so quickly with minimum input.
If you sound like you meet that criteria, this is a role for you!
Please note: While this role is remote, 95% of our clients are US based. Because meetings are in US timezones, we would require the applicant to be available during these times.
Sorry, no freelancers. This is a full time in-house role.