Belt Creative is a fast-growing Webflow design and SEO agency looking for a part-time SEO expert to help us manage our client SEO campaigns and improve our in-house marketing efforts.
We’re specifically looking for a Webflow SEO Expert who will perform keyword research, work with our clients to help them craft an SEO strategy, oversee client SEO campaigns (including implementation), and deliver monthly reports.
Your role requires building strong relationships with our clients and collaborating with our team to improve their organic search traffic.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong technical SEO skills, strong communication skills, empathy for helping clients find solutions to challenges, and is capable of using their creative skills to create and execute SEO strategies across a broad range of business industries.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience with Webflow and professional SEO tools, such as Semrush.
While the position is currently a part-time independent contractor position, as our client base continues to expand, there will be opportunities for this to develop into a full-time in-house position.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the SEO planning and implementation process, from SEO strategy to website updates, to monitoring analytics and delivering monthly reporting.
- Oversee the relationship with assigned SEO campaigns on an ongoing basis, assisting as needed with content creation, training, and Webflow development.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with clients to help drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop client success strategies, best practices, and client support content.
- Work to grow the Belt Creative website through SEO and content marketing.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients to help them identify their SEO needs, and assist account managers with scoping out projects and SEO campaign proposals.
- Serve as the primary project lead and contact for SEO in Webflow (and other platforms, such as Squarespace), which includes: keyword research; crafting an SEO strategy; content development; technical SEO implementation; Webflow project development, and supporting the client post-launch with training videos, supplementary materials, reporting, and communication.
- Troubleshooting and collaborating with clients to help with any technical issues.
- Assist clients with setting up and implementing SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Business Profile.
- Highlight best practices and improve internal processes and documentation for SEO campaigns.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with team members for upcoming client meetings.
- Review the Belt Creative website and identify opportunities for optimization and growth through SEO.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with SEO tools, such as Semrush and Surfer SEO.
- Experience with website design, development, and SEO using Webflow.
- Proficient with Google Workspace tools, such as Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- You’re passionate about SEO and can develop and implement technical and content SEO tactics to meet the needs of each unique client website.
- Strong ability to communicate technical SEO concepts effectively to those with less expertise, particularly clients and team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and relationship management skills.
- Active team player, self-directed, and motivated.
- This is a part-time independent contractor position. You will generally set your own hours, although we do ask that you are available during Eastern Time standard working hours.
- Proficient using Figma.
- Experience with Squarespace SEO, design, and development. While Webflow is our primary focus as an agency, we often work with Squarespace clients for SEO.
- Digital marketing and PPC experience is a plus.