This is an unpaid internship position made for you to start building a portfolio of content backed by a cryptocurrency startup (All the content you create will have your reference and you can mention it at any time, we support all our team members in their projects).
About the Company
Blocklead is a Web 3 service and solution provider partnering with daring entrepreneurs and innovative companies to jointly shape society for the better. Our team provides consulting, marketing, development and research services whilst offering the wider Web 3 community solutions like BlockNFT, Headquarter and Starlead.
Our goal is to onboard the masses in the world of crypto, so as to harness its full potential and unleash new opportunities previously unheard of.
Blocklead Venture Studio is hiring a Webflow Designer/Developer - Intern to manage our marketing web properties. This role will work closely with our Creative and Marketing teams to bring marketing campaigns and our brand to life through high-quality web experiences with a focus on conversion goals, page performance, and responsive design.
You’ll work closely with graphic designers and writers to conceptualize, feedback, and produce engaging online experiences for our customers, potential customers, and the nonprofit community. Blocklead Venture Studio has an established brand with multiple sites that will require updates and maintenance but you’ll also be challenged to create entirely new web experiences.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain our web properties in Webflow
- Ensure high standards of performance, responsiveness, and accessibility
- Standardize our Webflow build and processes enabling the marketing team to scale our site efficiently using Webflow’s CMS features
- Contribute to digital brand touchpoints, including email designs
- Receive and respond to feedback. Share feedback with the team.
- Follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces
- Prioritize high-quality web design and functionality
- Work with the marketing team to implement updates and new campaigns
- Build, monitor, and report on web performance dashboards
- Identify and resolve issues and bugs quickly
- Implement A/B tests and continually improve web performance
- Monitor and improve SEO performance
- 3+ years in a full-time creative environment as a web designer or developer, whether in-house, agency, or freelance
- Experience in web design fundamentals including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design
- Experience in evolving web standards and best practices
- Experience in Webflow
- Expertise in social and external platform tracking (pixels, events, and tracking scripts)
- Expertise in responsive layouts
- Exceptional technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating successful website design and development with a focus on brand and marketing sites
- Ability to explain ideas and respond to feedback both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven mindset and attitude