Juice, a Webflow agency is seeking a talented Webflow Developer to lead our development team. We're growing and want to position ourselves as a powerhouse agency and need a strong Webflow developer to help us on our journey.
We're a remote friendly, asynchronous work environment — which means we're looking for someone that is a self-starter, and will be assertive.
A typical day could look like...
- owning 1-3 projects from a development perspective — which means anything from providing technical insights to designers, building out projects in Webflow, setting up integrations with other systems
- working closely with other global team members to meet project requirements
- improving processes within the company so the team can operate more efficiently
- liaising between clients and other team members (designers, strategists, PM)
- conducting research on best practices, site inspiration, or other items
- documenting development briefs, updated requirements, or other items
- making sound technical decisions for the company and the clients we serve
- participating or running meeting to collect or present information.
We're looking for a developer that...
- has a good attitude and fun to work with
- has strong understanding of HTML/CSS
- can lead/coach a team of other Webflow developers to ensure quality is always met
- challenge other developers to grow in areas
- thinks strategically on why/how/what we're building
- communicate effectively within the team and with clients
Our team works in Clickup for PM and use Slack for communication and use tools such as Loom or Miro to communicate complex ideas.