Webflow Developer at 1840 & Company
This is a remote position.
Location: Anywhere in Ukraine
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for professional resources and outsourced services. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work-from-home model.
We are looking for a Webflow Developer – in a variety of areas including front-end web development and mobile development. Responsible for the maintenance and development of the applications including internal sites and portals, dashboards, etc.
- Design, develop, manage, build and maintain the applications using Webflow.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience.
Required Candidate profile
- Proven experience with Webflow with 3 years of experience
- Advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness
Must have their own laptop-desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
- Processor - Core i5 or higher
- RAM - 8GB or higher
- High-Speed Internet Connection