we at a Brandot building biggest design marketplace. We are building a company that leaves behind a legacy of and massively impacts the lives of our employees, creators, and customers. We are transforming the design ecosystem as you know it today.
Brandot is looking for an experienced Webflow developer to join the Product Growth team. We’re looking for a people’s person with a keen eye for design and user experience, to help guide us in the uncharted territories of creating customer centric growth experiences that span our analytics dashboard, marketing site and other customer facing assets.
You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to envision the next generation of Brandot’s funnel, experience and build new products driving users to take action via the marketing site, landing pages and custom product onboarding experiences.
- Build next-generation high performing web assets on Webflow
- Create impactful conversion experiences
- Support and update existing web assets
- Design, implement and deploy end to end features
- Expert-level webflow development, HTML/CSS, and web design.
- Skilled in integrating webflow to other no-code appsSkilled in using webflow CRM
- Solid experience with conversion-optimized design flows.Strong attention to detail.
- Expert level understanding of CSS as it is used in Webflow
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings.
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to implement animations using Webflow.Ability to tap into business objectives, KPIs, and how efficient product development can be used to achieve company goals.