Web and Marketing Designer at Durable
Our mission at Durable is to build the technology that helps millions of people become entrepreneurs. As former business owners ourselves, we truly believe that everyone can run a successful business if they have the right guidance, support, and tools available to them. Our goal is not just to build beautiful, simple software, but to reimagine the way people start businesses.
We are hiring a Web and Marketing Designer to help us build and maintain delightful digital experiences across our website, ads, and content. This is the perfect opportunity for any designer who wants to own the full cycle of design and development, using Webflow to bring their designs online.
You will be supported in the role by an experienced leadership team and a great working culture.
- Design landing pages and website components by researching and implementing conversion-focused layouts and elements
- Maintain our marketing site and add new components/layouts as required in Webflow
- Conceptualize and implement user-centric design solutions from concept to completion (sketches, wireframes, layouts, implementation)
- Create a cohesive visual language across all customer touchpoints, including: ads, content, web, social
- Help set our creative strategy for campaigns, including ideation and execution
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of design experience in a high-growth environment
- 5+ years of experience with content management systems (CMS) and demonstrated technology skills in HTML, CSS
- A bold and memorable design aesthetic and a willingness to push boundaries
- A fast learner who can quickly hit the ground running
- A data-driven approach to design and an understanding of performance marketing
- Experience working remotely and excellent async communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience building and maintaining websites in Webflow
- This is a full-time, remote-first role
- We default to asynchronous communication and encourage employees to work however is most efficient for them
- The salary range for this job is CAD $80,000-$110,000 depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups–including, but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities–tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. If this role sounds perfect for you, but you don't meet all the requirements, apply anyway and tell us why you think you'd be the perfect fit!