We are a young and dynamic full-service agency specialized in online-based business solutions. Together with our team, we combine years of experience in web development, web design and online marketing, which allows us to deliver unique results to our clients.
We are currently growing and are looking for motivated people to join the team and to grow with us.
As we are truly convinced that a company can only grow together with its employees, the personal development of our team members is particularly important to us.
We value and encourage ownership, independent action and the desire to shape the company with us. We support your personal growth and a steep learning curve.
As a Webflow Developer at Webnique, you will be able to compete in a wide range of requirements with many different projects and clients. You should have excellent conceptual skills, understand how to communicate content and contexts in a simple and comprehensible way, and have the necessary sensitivity for aesthetics and modern design. Mastery of common design tools is the foundation.
- You independently create website concepts and implement interaction prototypes and landing pages via Webflow, HTML and CSS
- You create high fidelity mockups for a variety of media including print, web, mobile, tablet and more
- Development of concepts
- Branding and style guide development
- Graphic and icon illustration
- Creative support for asset acquisition, image research and presentations
- Excellent skills in common design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Invision, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Completely obsessed with design & typography
- Know how of user interface best practices
- Ability to convert facts into visual concepts
- Self-motivated, self-confident and passionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in technology and innovation
- Experienced in working with Webflow
- Ideally bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in UI & UX design field.
- Ideally agency experience
- Brand new hardware and software (you can tell us what you want!)
- Individual training budget - learn new design techniques, visit exhibitions, etc.
- Work-Life-Balance & Flexible working hours (Homeoffice is not only an option -- it is used on a very regular basis)
- Regular team events
- Weekly team lunch
- Regular knowledge sharing events
- Coffee, soft drinks & snacks flat rate
- Spacious, beautiful office, directly at the Munich Stachus
- Attractive career opportunities
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume, plus links to relevant projects and anything else you think will tip the scales in your favor.
We look forward to hearing from you!