As WebFlow Developer you will be responsible for implementing designs for our website. Set up Content Management Systems, integrations with third parties, contact forms creation, data capturing flows and over all, ensure that our websites run on any device and are fully responsive.
As an advanced Webflow Developer, you’ll be responsible for building, contributing to, and maintaining digital platforms. Your role will involve developing responsive websites and rolling out interactive front-end products
Work to your strengths…
Being a small team, you’ll also be exposed to and collaborate with every part of the business. So we are looking for an intellectual individual who likes to participate in problem solving situations, and understands the importance of learning from failure.
Responsibilities & qualifications
- Create innovative and interactive front-end websites with an existing portfolio of impressive projects
- Is highly skillful implementing UI designs in Webflow, with a keen eye for UX/UI – Pixel perfect
- Has Website migration experience
- Build layouts for email, as well as the HTML/CSS coding of email templates
- Basic knowledge of JS
- Has experience with CMSs such as Shopify, Wordpress, Drupal, SiteGlide or others
- Has experience with CRM platforms such as Hubspot
- Has experience with email automation campaigns
- Has experience with Third party integrations
- Can implement libraries into builds (FS Attributes, Jetboost, etc.)
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity, debug pages, and fix broken links or images
- Has effective time management and capable to set up deadlines for multiple project
Apply because you want to
- Work in an exciting company with huge potential and be a key player in its growth story
- Be in a creative and stimulating environment where you are a valued integral part of the team with a voice.
- Join a hands-on start-up environment where you can eventually occupy a full time role.
- Work with a diverse international team
- Add something specific for the position