Webflow Developer at Digital Resource
Digital Resource is looking for a web developer to join our talented team! From brochure sites, to web applications and eComm sites, we work on a wide variety of projects in several industries and want you to be a part of the driving force behind our mission!
As a Web Developer, you will work on building new websites on a variety of platforms including Webflow, Wordpress, and Shopify, and will upgrade and maintain code, plugins, and third party integrations for websites and applications for our clients. You will also have the opportunity to gain expertise in new technologies and applications.
You will also be expected to work on multiple projects for several clients at a time, with the goal of meeting or exceeding team and client expectations, as well as making sure goals are hit on time, and efficiently. Extensive experience in designing and developing Webflow websites both with custom themes and purchased themes is necessary for this position.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling client websites
- Stay up to date with industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- WEBFLOW EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Proven working experience in web development
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- An understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you apply to this position, please include links to some of your previous work and or a portfolio.