The Webflow Designer/Developer plays a key role within our IT and marketing team and will be primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing the client-facing websites for all companies under Ryan Pineda's ownership and will set the tone for the user experience. These websites represent the brand of all the companies and need to easily convey the product, information, and resources the companies provide.
We're looking for someone to join the team full-time. We have an office local here in Las Vegas, NV but remote is okay as well. (US Applicants Only for this position.) Salary range is from $60,000 - $78,000/yr (USD)
- Build and maintain all Webflow company websites owned by Ryan Pineda
- Ensure all websites are navigable and optimized to work on all browsers, platforms, and geographical areas
- Create a top-of-the-line website experience that entices clients and customers to choose these businesses to provide their service needs
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve issues regarding the website
- Create natural pathways from the customer perspective to bring more traffic to each website from off-site interactions
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure goals and expectations of the website are met and the experience is cohesive and seamless
- Evaluate new opportunities the websites can provide
- Ability to Migrate Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD Files to Webflow
- Ability to Build Custom CMS into Webflow
- Able to Connect Webflow with Zapier and Other Tools
- Minimum of 2 years experience in designing high-fidelity UI mockups.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience In developing websites using Webflow
- Strong design skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented when working with other content creators and non-developer departments
- Entrepreneurial, focused on creatively solving problems at scale
- Knowledge and track record of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Previous experience with integrations such as Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, etc.
- Previous experience with UI/UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite (Illustrator), Photoshop, etc.
About the Company
Pineda Company is the parent company of several brands owned by Ryan Pineda. (https://www.instagram.com/ryanpineda/)
Pineda Company Brands: