Our agency is launching multiple Webflow websites for significant companies in the LATAM market. You will join a fast-growing design and development team, initially with a project of 2 websites that will last 2-4 months. We are considering candidates across LATAM.
What You’ll Do...
- Responsible for developing creative websites with custom designs, high-end UI animations, and web interactions using Webflow.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our UX UI design team.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Ensure existing and new web page implementations align with SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices and company objectives. You will work alongside senior SEO consultants.
- Create component libraries that others on the team can use as self-service options for minimal site updates, such as publishing blog posts
- Address internal and external user feedback regarding the website and own related QA processes and documentation
- Have 4+ years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Have 3+ years of Webflow experience. WEBFLOW EXPERIENCE IS A MUST AND WE MUST SEE YOUR PREVIOUS HISTORY OF WORK.
- Be proficient in Adobe XD/Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Good experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ideally have experience with REST APIs, JSON, XML, and/or SQL (these skillsets would be a huge bonus)
- Have a keen eye for UX/UI and a pulse on current related trends
- Have strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Starting salary between $25,000 - $50,000 MXN bruto, depending on experience and performance during interview process.
- 20 days of annual vacation. 25 days in second year.
- Fast career and salary progression.
- Working on international clients.