BE A DIGITAL STORYTELLER.
Join the digital legends at IGNITE®, and help us tell complex stories through intuitive online journeys.
We have an exciting new opening for a Webflow Developer!
IGNITE® (igniteonline.com.au) is an award-winning custom website design and digital marketing agency based in Melbourne and servicing clients around Australia.
We work with some incredible clients you've heard of, including Melbourne Girls Grammar, Fairtrade, Coles, Mondo, Origin Energy, Auspost, RØDE Microphones, the AFL Players Association & more.
Below are a couple of videos to give you a peek behind the scenes and get a feel for who we are and what we do.
A DAY IN THE LIFE @ IGNITE
HEAR FROM PREVIOUS TEAM MEMBERS (Glassdoor)
STALK US ON SOCIAL
Check out our Instagram @igniteonline or our website for more of an idea about what we do. https://www.instagram.com/igniteonline/
IS THIS YOU?
- You love to create beautiful Webflow websites with animations and other attention to the details, and have a folio of several sites to demonstrate your skills!
- You're looking to further advance your Webflow skills, learning online and from our in house Webflow team.
- You're either a designer that wants to do more coding and learn Webflow, or you're a coder with a design eye that wants to lean into 'low code' platforms.
- You have great communication skills, and love to collaborate with others to achieve big things.
OTHER CRITICAL QUALITIES
- You can prioritise and focus on the most critical tasks at hand.
- You have strong initiative and a solutions-focused, growth mindset.
- You have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- You have an eye for detail and strive for perfection.
- You enjoy the challenge of overcoming complex problems.
- Your Google search skills are well-honed - If you have a question you know how to try and find the answer online.
- You love to learn by reading books, listening to podcasts, watching Youtube tutorials and ultimately experimenting and taking action.
- You're a proactive team player that loves to contribute and collaborate to get the best results.
- You are self-motivated and are able to work autonomously.
- You can consistently handle multiple tasks for multiple clients - and meet deadlines.
- You are deadly serious about delivering impeccable work, yet still have a sense of humour along the way!
- You know Webflow like the back of your hand, and can develop pixel perfect websites using the Webflow CMS, based on designs supplied by our design team.
- BONUS: Figma design skills. If you are a designer and can help with wireframes, design refinements etc, this would be awesome!
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to our incredibly high standards.
- Close and regular communication with our internal development, design and marketing teams.
- Ideally you have experience working in a fast-paced creative agency environment, but as long as you're up for a challenge this is not mandatory.
- We are Great Place To Work® Certified!
- Be part of a growing company, and grow yourself.
- We work with the best clients Australia-wide.
- Be a part of an ethical business donating a percentage of revenue to support causes globally (See www.kiva.org/team/igniteonline/impact)
- We'll purchase any books or courses you need to help you in your role.
- Member of ‘Mentally Healthy’ network and meeting the industry standards.
- Strategy days/time with our Mentors and advisors who are industry legends.
- Attending partner events throughout the year (Google, Shopify etc).
- Pub lunches on Fridays
- 1 hour 'IGNITE University' time every week where you can upskill in whatever you like.
- Afternoon off on the first 30 degree and sunny day of Summer.
- No restrictions on long holidays. We understand travel is an important part of life, and encourage you to see the world.
- Come in late or leave early if you have life admin stuff you need to attend to.
- 'Doona days'. If you wake up and you just can't face the world for whatever reason, stay under your doona.
- We close for 2 weeks over Summer (Days that aren't public holidays are annual leave).
If you believe you meet the above requirements, apply with your resume via the apply now button.
Applications will close on 1st August 2022 or until we have enough applications, so don't procrastinate!
Due to the large volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
Job Type: Full time (Open to part-time for the right candidate)
Remuneration: Dependent on experience.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you and chatting further!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we are currently working in a hybrid capacity, roughly half at work, half in the office. Over time we'll likely look to spend more time in the office, and if you'd prefer to come in every day, that is totally fine).