Webflow Developer &/or Graphic Designer
Job Type (fase 1) _ Objective oriented / Freelance
Job Type (fase 2) _ Fixed Term - be a part of the NFC team with a full time role.
Location: Remote, Portugal
Starting: As soon as possible.
Non Fungible Conference is looking for a Webflow Developer and Graphic Designer to join the team.
Non-Fungible Conference is the first European Conference focused on NTFs, which took place in Lisbon in April 2022. A 2 DAY jam-packed event filled with talks, panels, workshops and experiences that bring together artists, projects, platforms, collectors and investors from the global NFT community
We are now growing and planning our 2nd edition in 2023.
We are a young and diverse team, all passionate about this project, our community and what it stands for.
In this fast passed area, you'll always be encouraged to grow, discover and develop new skills along with an enthusiastic bunch of people that are opened and eager to do the same.
We expect you to have a strong initiative and use all the creative freedom you'll have, to propose new disruptive ideas that add value to everything we do at NFC.
So, if you like to think outside of the box, are deadly serious about delivering impeccable work and want to be a part one of the most relevant events in the NFT and Web3 scene in Europe, you're the one!
- Create and implement the new website for our event, based on designs supplied by our design team.
- Build and
- Create animations and illustrations for the website.
- Design banners and graphics for our social media channels.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to our high standards.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Webflow
- Strong visual/web design skillset (preferably more front-end oriented)
- Experience with After Effects, and animation creation
- Availability to travel to Portugal if needed.
- You speak English, fluently (or close to it) - our company language is English.
- The big plus: NFT and crypto-art enthusiast.
If you know you are the right person please send us your portfolio and tell us somethings about your self and we will get back to you right away.