We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our team at Snowhouse Studio. The Digital Designer's role is to bring the vision of our clients and partners to life. We are looking for a creative thinker with a strong portfolio of digital design.
- Design visually compelling UI/UX for web and mobile
- Produce a variety of high-quality creative assets that are in line with the channel best practices, the brief, and the client’s brand guidelines.
- Respond to creative briefs, bringing ideas to life through design concepts, mock-ups, and storyboards, then turning them into stunning visual designs.
- Building out brand libraries, templates, and resources as well as creating and maintaining digital design systems.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver their product vision.
- Create and implement designs that meet the needs of our clients, their customers, and users.
- Help QA creative quality by evaluating and testing all work, ensuring that design best practices are adhered to and that all work going out is of a high standard.
- Collaborate with our team of strategists, designers, and developers
- Provide feedback within your area of expertise on new or existing products to help improve their effectiveness or usability
- Assist clients and teammates in resolving technical issues
- Be prepared to work flexibly across several projects at the same time, moving on and off as dictated by deadlines, sign-offs, etc.
- Able to manage your own time efficiently, ensuring that all deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept informed.
- 2+ years of digital design experience
- Experience working in client services or as part of a team or freelancer.
- Experience with tools like Asana, Slack, Notion, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knows Figma inside and out.
- You have experience using various prototyping tools to help understand how to test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- You speak English fluently.
- You can explain the logic behind your designs.
- A portfolio that showcases your strengths in UI and visual design, along with your proficiency in modern-day design tools like Figma.
- A forward-thinking vision with regard to desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web design.
- Be comfortable taking risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love.
- Be invested in your craft, making continuous investment in learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Strong problem-solving ability, be organized and process-oriented.
- Experience in graphic design and branding.
- Being able to create visually stunning illustrations.
- Experience using Webflow to develop websites.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks.
- Experience using no-code tools like Zapier, Airtable, and Make (formerly Integromat)