🚀 About us
Insense, an official creative partner of TikTok and Meta, is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that connects brands with the creators to produce visual assets that win in the paid social.
Founded in 2016, we are a remote-first company of 50 people from 13 countries.
Our two-year ambition is to become a first-choice creator ad & content platform for e-commerce in the US. And we are inviting you to join us on this exciting journey!
🚀 About the role
👋🏻 Hi there!
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Web Designer (Webflow) who will support our go-to-market team by building incredible digital experiences for our audience, owning our website, landings, email, and other digital touch-points, and designing creative approaches, graphics, and layouts for sales/marketing collateral and social media.
This role is full-time, fully remote, and requires availability
- Building, testing, and improving the design of the main web page;
- Design and build effective user experiences for websites, landing pages, and emails focused on improving conversion metrics;
- Design and edit in-house collateral that elevates the Insense brand, including but not limited to sales and marketing collateral, such as pdfs, presentations, e-books, guides; editable templates (including email campaigns templates), social media collateral, website layouts, and other brand assets;
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes;
- Maintain a consistent visual voice for brand assets;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales Teams to complete projects as well as revise existing collateral and with the team of product designers;
👩🏻💻 Who we are looking for?
- At least 2+ years of relevant design experience and a solid online portfolio to prove it;
- Understanding of the web design process and an interest in UX/UI design;
- Experience with Webflow and Figma;
- Proven experience in designing landing pages, marketing/sales collateral, graphics of all kinds, etc., as well as experience with HTML and minor website edits outside editor;
- Fluent with wireframing and designing in Figma;
- You have an eye for visual and interaction design;
- You are adaptable and willing to learn new techniques;
- You are comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are available every working day between 9 AM and 2 PM EST due to time-zone alignment with the teams in North America
It will be a plus if
- You have previous experience working in a startup;
- You have a good understanding of SEO principles;
🤝🏻 What we offer
- Fully remote, full time
- Working on a global level: users in the US, Canada, UK, Western Europe
- A multi-cultural team from 13 countries with team retreats two times a year;
- Opportunities for your professional development and career growth;
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
We look forward to your application!