Do you want to be part of a founding marketing team at a FinTech start-up that’s going to break all the molds? PayPal and Playstation veterans are about to launch a product that will bring financial access and simplicity to the people who need it most.
Nirvana Technology (nirvana.tech) is a financial technology startup in stealth mode with a launch date in the first half of 2022. We are building a digital service featuring a credit card – plus checking, savings, and installment loan features – combined into a single all-purpose primary account.
We’re already fully funded, and you can get in on the ground floor stock option plan, be part of building our organization, and influence our company’s vision. It is really a dream opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to create, take risks, learn and have an immediate impact. Sounds a little like Nirvana.
About the Role
As our Sr. Web Developer, you will play a key role in bringing our marketing campaigns and digital experiences to life. Bring your conversion-driven eye for development to our growing marketing team to help influence all aspects of marketing at Nirvana.
You will be accountable for implementing web strategy and executing day-to-day online operations relating to our B2C marketing site with oversight responsibility of site-specific operating metrics and key performance drivers such as conversion, opt-ins, and customer satisfaction.
Reporting into the CMO, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of our website, and cross-collaborate with Product and Design.
As our Marketing Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to
- Push projects from concept through to completion, develop and manage Nirvana’s website and other digital properties
- Lead the development and execution of digital initiatives as they relate to the website, email marketing, and lead generation efforts
- Contribute to a wide range of projects from creative, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Ownership of code review and extensive QA for any type of update, maintenance or website change, including cross-browser and cross-device testing, to ensure there is zero website downtime for customers and a seamless user experience
- Apply your understanding of the growth goals for the organization to imagine, spearhead, and execute campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and increase membership
- Challenge the status quo by testing new web experiences against our current standards, and reporting on the results
- Develop and maintain new landing pages within Webflow, Unbounce, Digioh, Wordpress, or similar tools
- Work closely with Engineering, Data, Marketing Automation and Paid Performance teams to build a conversion-focused web strategy
What you bring to the role
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in web development/design
- Solid understanding of SEO, and a data-driven approach to user conversion
- Desire to deliver pixel perfect, fully responsive code
- Understanding of Design Systems
- Proficiency in web-based content creation tooling (Webflow, Digioh, etc.)
- Proficiency in modern design delivery tools (Figma, Zeplin)
- Proficiency in using CMS (Prismic, Contentful or similar)
- Knowledge of email marketing design and development and website personalization software
- A collaborative teammate, a fast learner, with a positive and can-do attitude
- Growth mindset: You’ve never met a tool/skill you didn’t want to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bonus Points: Strong eye for design - ability to conceptualize, wireframe, and mockup creative ideas with marketing team and product owners