About The Role
This position will support the marketing team in a limited, part-time role. This position will be 20 hours per week for 1 - 2 months. This position is remote.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assist lead web designer with building new web pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for page content.
- Improve current on-page UX
- Portfolio demonstrating successful website design
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Programs and Systems Experience & Knowledge
- Applications used: Webflow, Adobe Suite
- Experience editing HTML and CSS
- Expertise in digital marketing, conversion optimization, marketing outreach
- Familiarity with search, social, display, and native advertising
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, including experience with Google Analytics
- 1-3 years of related experience in B2B SaaS field preferred.
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at meeting deadlines.
- Team-oriented disposition with ability to facilitate intra-group collaboration.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and see them through from inception to completion.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills.
This position is remote. $35 per hour