This is a Remote Position.
We Require Portfolios to be Submitted.
Welcome to Veza
We are a growth marketing agency with a focus on creating money-making websites for B2B SaaS companies and start-ups using the Webflow CMS and from time to time other no-code platforms to deliver an online experience for our clients. We're looking to hire a full-time UI/UX Web Designer to help us create immersive website experiences.
As our new Senior UI/UX Web Designer you will create the look, layout, feel, and features of the websites we are creating. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties for our clients.
You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, web director and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments for client projects.
Your key responsibilities will be meeting with project managers, using wireframing tools, and Figma, and using functional user-interface techniques in your Web design workflow. You will also be responsible for meeting deadlines.
More responsibilities in detail
- Work with our project managers to create and refine UI/UX designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Figma, or equivalent application(s).
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other design solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on UI/UX Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create web/mobile mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finish off Figma files for development in Webflow.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Three years minimum experience with Webflow
- A strong visual portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Figma (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- It-Important to know coding/frontend structure and principles.