We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $3.5 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Webflow Developer is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for all Partner campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals and performance tracking. The role will report to our Web Lead. We offer a flexible working schedule and are open to remote and local applicants.
The Impact you will make
- Update and optimize existing design system within Webflow for a clean, efficient, and scalable web development process
- Work with the Creative team to develop designs into website elements
- Implement responsive web design across devices (desktop, mobile) and web browsers
- Work with the Growth Product and the Data team to improve company wide data flow and user journey
- Optimize landing pages to facilitate user journey and meet UI/UX requirements
- Create and maintain documentation as well and provide web development best practices
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain websites to ensure optimal security and functionality
Attributes for Success
- 3+ years of career experience contributing to web projects from design and development perspectives
- General front end web developer experience and has built multiple websites on Webflow
- Contributed to and maintained large websites with development teams
- Experience managing, creating, naming, and storing web content in scalable ways
- Experience building against Figma files and an understanding of Figma tooling
- Web content output experience, compression, and file format familiarity
- SEO best practice experience
- Comfort and familiarity with: JS, HTML, and CSS
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.