Webflow Designer/Developer at Memento Marketing and Media
This is an opportunity for a remote (USA based candidates ONLY... candidate must work primarily around MST Timezone) Webflow Designer/Developer to join Memento's internal project's team. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. You will work in coordination with our client teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation website and web tools. Building clean sites which add an aesthetic edge and championing user-centered experiences.
Memento Media is a nimble creative agency that combines non-profit heart with S&P 500 business drive. We excel at extracting the good in brands, and from it, creating legacy identities with measurable successes. We don’t like to play favorites; from brand strategy to video production to web design and beyond, our services are all-encompassing in the digital world. Our tremendous care regarding the needs of clients—no matter how hyper-local or globally scaled —consistently leads to exceeded expectations.
**Candidate MUST include working functional link to portfolio or completed projects- will not be considered without this.**
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- You can quickly turn ideas into pages by designing and developing them in Webflow
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- End-to-End website implementation which works cross-functionally for overall experience
- Creating and optimizing landing pages based on best practices
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Work with backend and full-stack engineers to integrate your creations into our broader ecosystem
- Proven Prior experience developing with Webflow and meeting project deadlines
- A working link to your portfolio full of pixel-perfect design-oriented web pages. Please attach this or include as part of your CV.
- As a skilled Web Developer, you will be expected to combine the art of design with the art of code
- Have deep experience with Webflow setup, design and integrations
- Knowledge of UX/UI and SEO best practices
- Creating responsive sites from only an initial design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent communication skills
Please note-while this offer would be on a hourly or retainer basis (no employee benefits) the Memento team continues to make every effort to provide flexibility and a healthy work / life balance. We value the hard work of each member of our team and love to reward when a job is done well (and ahead of schedule!) Our team is our work family and above all we want to do all we can to create room for improvement, growth, and constantly push for the overall success of every member on our team.
Look at you- you’ve made it this far...We know that sets you apart as detail oriented already! Drop your favorite emoji in your application as a sign and we'll take note!
Pay: $20.00 - $60.00 per hour