👋 We are SingularCover, an insurtech startup. We've been around for two years. Our vision as a company is to help Small business owners and self-employed protect themselves with adapted insurance products. We want to build the most advanced customized insurance solution to improve the overall customer experience.
If you're a frontend developer in love with the design craft and want to be involved in the early stages of a product team, this can be a great professional experience to expand your skills for growth goals.
We are the 2020 South Summit insurtech Winner, backed by strong investors that have successfully built companies such as Wallapop, Glovo, Revolut, Slack, Facebook.
SingularCover was built by a team of international seasoned professionals with many years of insurance, technology, and customer experience backgrounds.
Small business First
When one is small, the risks and difficulties seem big. But, at SingularCover, we believe small businesses deserve the best protection and service so the entrepreneurs that run them can focus on growing them.
Every business is unique
We insure bars, food or clothing stores, hairdressers, bakers, plumbers, personal trainers, or builders ...; we offer you specific insurance for every industry and customized according to their needs.
Insurance as it should be
SingularCover leverages from data to recommend the best prices for fully personalized coverage that they can buy at any time, and transparently, and be insured in minutes.
Fundamentally, this is job is about create from design ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for users. We are looking for someone with experience on Javascrip, Jquery, HTML, CSS, GA4, Webflow programming and Google Tag Manager or Mixpanel events customization Know-how.
We want someone who deeply understands the technology and has excellent visuals or interaction skills; a true digital native with some growth mentality.
Your work's success will depend on your autonomy to work and how you relate with the product managers and coordinate with the rest of the company.
What will we expect from you?
We want a perfectionist, someone who aims high and elevates the experience across the whole company. You are:
- Capable of work autonomously in a squad structure with some department colaboration
- Mixpanel or GA4 + GTM experience a plus
- CMS owner with Webflow or similars
- Always ahead of the game, and looking for the next new thing (we want you to challenge us)
- Improve existing processes while continuing to evolve our product
Sounds like you
- 3+ years of experience
- A passion for consistency, layout, color, imagery, and typography as it relates to mobile and desktop web experiences
- Agile mindset (Plus points for experience and understanding Scrum)
- Experience developing for complex, customer-facing websites
- A systems approach to design with experience building and maintaining design systems
- Experience in the development process
- Knowledge of current trends in technology
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other in remote environments.
- Proficiency in Webflow
- If you have experience with Figma, it will definitely put you on the top of the list
🎁 Salary & Perks
- Based on experience
- Freedom within a framework work-from home (it's 2021, 😅)
- Free coffee
- Free Fruit
- Beach views (We're based in Barcelona)
- Gym discount
- New Macbook Pro
- All development tools you need and formation
- Ticket Restaurante
- Ticket Transporte