Hi all! Are you a creative and driven Webflow Designer & Developer looking to make a positive impact on the world? JMDesign is seeking a talented individual to join our remote team on a project-by-project basis. Our mission is to create a more joyful, creative, equitable, and environmentally friendly world through humane design and appropriate technology. Most of our clients are in Education, Health Care, Sustainable Energy and Outdoor Recreation.
As a Webflow Designer & Developer at JMDesign, you'll have the opportunity to work with non-profit organizations, start-ups, and large companies to bring their vision to life. You will collaborate with our team to create modern, beautiful designs using Webflow and Figma, and ensure website functionality and stability.
We value living closer to nature and believe that collaboration should be enjoyable. Our team values doing great quality work, and we strive to raise the level of quality with each project.
This is a freelance contract position, with an estimated 10 - 20 hours of work per week. We are open to a long-term collaboration and expect the engagement to grow as our team grows.
To be considered for this role, you should have
- 2+ years of experience designing in Webflow
- Proficiency in Figma for design, wireframing, and prototyping
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and Webflow CMS
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and quality assurance
- A holistic approach to design, from high-level strategy to small design details
- Experience working with collaboration and project management tools (e.g. Slack, Asana)
- Based in the US, Canada, or Latin America (for time-zone purposes)
It would be a plus if you have
- Experience with integrations with other tools like Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Meta Pixel integration and configuration.
If you are passionate about design, technology, and making a difference, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form with your answers and work examples, and we'll be in touch.