Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC . This role can be based anywhere in the U.S as long as you can work our Vouch core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time.)
- You will be the sole web developer on the Vouch marketing team, responsible for a wide range of digital marketing efforts. You will work closely with Vouch’s Creative Director, Brand Designer, and Director of Demand Generation to achieve business impact.
- Take complete ownership of the continued development of Vouch’s flagship Webflow marketing site and associated web properties and 3rd-party platforms.
- Push Webflow to the edge of what’s possible by developing and maintaining product-like experiences like our risk management tool.
- Collaborate closely with our brand team to ensure pixel-perfect visuals and excellent user experience across all devices
- Implement and maintain a sprint-based development process for prioritizing, scoping, developing, staging, QAing, and launching new website features and digital marketing initiatives
- Continuously refactor and QA the Webflow site to reduce side effects, improve quality and increase velocity and ability to scale
- Configure site analytics and report on performance using Segment, Hotjar and Amplitude. Deliver insights to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Implement new customer touchpoints across a wide range of tools and platforms, such as custom email templates and custom event registration pages. Enthusiasm for learning new tools
- Manage end-to-end projects, from idea to delivery, including managing uncertainty and complex stakeholder groups, and
- Collaborate with team members across the company to build and launch new digital marketing initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and and enthusiasm for managing projects from idea to completion
- Proven mastery of WebFlow
- Expertise in HTML/CSS and commitment to pixel-perfect, responsive web design
- Broad knowledge of web development and IT best practices, including SEO, hosting, source control, analytics, etc.
- Experience launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex marketing-tech integrations (such as Zapier, CRMs, marketing automation tools, etc)
- Experience building boutique email templates
Nice to have
- Marketing experience
- Visual design experience
- Segment (analytics tool) experience
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
The pay range for this role is: $90,000 to $110,000 per year.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks. We also include stock options in all compensation packages and believe all Vouch employees should have the opportunity to become owners in the company.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, location, and business need. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.