Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia’s Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
The marketing team is looking for an experienced Webflow Developer who will own and lead the migration, design, development, and continuous optimisation of our new website.
As a Webflow Developer at Ledgy, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced design, product, and analytics team to build and improve a world-class marketing website with beautiful design and deliberate UI/X decisions at all levels.
At Ledgy, you will
- Build and maintain our new Ledgy website on the Webflow platform
- Be responsible for the migration of our old CMS (Contentful) to the new website
- Set up and maintain all website automations and integrations with tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
- Be responsible for the continuous optimisation of the website to ensure it’s a powerful lead generation machine
- Help build strategic, long-term systems for maintaining and presenting a variety of SEO optimised web content as needed for marketing, hiring, and general business needs
- Work closely with our marketing and design teams to create high quality user experiences and new content solutions for our website and blog
- Contribute to the development of Ledgy’s brand and it’s design system
The job is a good fit if you
- have 4+ years of experience building multiple Webflow projects from both design and development perspectives
- have experience successfully migrating a website from platforms like Wordpress or Contentful to Webflow
- are passionate about good design and beautiful front end web development
- have an organised webflow design and development approach by using a defined project organization system, defined class strategy, and scalable Webflow component library (e.g. using a Client-First Style system)
- are comfortable using code for custom solutions in: JS, HTML, and CSS
- have SEO and PSI best practice experience with a proven record of driving real ranking results
- have experience integrating Webflow with other tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Amplitude, Tag Manager, etc.
- have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- have an online portfolio and a proven record of websites built in Webflow (we will not consider applications without published websites)
The interview process
- CV + Portfolio Review: we review your resume to see if you might be a good fit
- Get to know you: 30 min chat with someone from our people team to talk about your experience and to answer questions about the role
- Case Study Presentation: 1 hour to showcase your best work and answer questions with 2-3 people from the team
- Hiring, People Management & Delivery: 1 hour interview with Ion, our Lead Product Designer
- Marketing Screen: 45 minute mock 1:1 with Valma, our Head of Marketing
- Culture Interview: A chance to meet one of our founders for a 30 minute chat about Ledgy’s mission and values
- Offer 🎉
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.