We are innovative, creative and collaborative.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
We are a local website SEO, copywriting, design, development, and management company here in Bend, Oregon! Farewell Media is a forward-thinking Website and Webflow Design and Development company located in Bend, Oregon. We believe in investing in our team with continuing education. We provide an environment that encourages collaboration, constructive feedback, and exploring the latest ways to help our clients. If you ask why we do something a certain way, you will never hear “because it’s always been that way.” The online world is constanly changing, and we strive to be a cutting-edge agency that stays up-t0-date with current trends and ideally helps set them.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced web designer and developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of UI, UX, web design, front-end web development, and design tools such as Figma, Webflow, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Design websites using Figma
- Develop websites using Webflow
- Meet with clients for feedback on copy, design, and development
- Improve and create designs while developing
- Make edits on website using Webflow, WordPress, and Shopify (mostly Webflow)
- Research and implement 3rd-party software to bring additional functionality to websites
- Collaborate with the team to ensure designs meet client needs and are technically feasible
- Ensure all websites are optimized for speed and search engine optimization
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies
- Make suggestions in SEO and content to help improve the website’s user experience
- Help create and implement systems to improve efficiency and our websites
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and improve on current ones
- Basic experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Webflow and WordPress
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- UI/UX Design
If you are passionate about web development and design and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply today. This is an entry-level to mid-level position with tons of room to grow. We are able to help train in development, but an eye for modern design is a must.
Please provide a cover letter with design/development examples you think would be relevant to this web design and development position.