Want to build the brands and websites of the future with us? Teel Group is searching for an experienced Webflow Designer and Developer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for a web designer who thinks technically— someone who can design and build delightful web experiences while ensuring web standards and maintaining efficient infrastructure for functionality and performance.
We run our web design projects on Webflow, and you will be responsible for leveraging this tool and pushing its limit to create delightful web experiences that fit the client's needs.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills. Must also be comfortable working alone and as part of a team. To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience building and designing Webflow websites.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into strategic sitemaps and high-fidelity wireframes and will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Expertise in Webflow: Knowledge of Webflow Style Systems (i.e. Client First), Component Libraries (i.e. Relume)
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web experiences
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. InDesign, After Effects, and any other visual design software are pluses
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the creation, maintenance, and deployment of SEO for websites
- Ability to administer and manage websites and DNS settings using hosting providers such as WPEngine, GoDaddy, Bluehost, Google Domains, etc.
- Manage and execute web design projects across their entire lifecycle
- Work closely with the development team to build out reusable components
- Brainstorm creative concepts, develop original design concepts, execute designs based on established style guides, participate in visual design presentations to clients, and develop design specs for the production of websites and marketing materials
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in client meetings and translate their needs into end solutions and deliverables
- Strong communication skills to communicate internally with the team and externally with clients. Ability to explain your vision for a project, what you’re designing and how it meets the goals for the project
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to take constructive criticism
- Translate client brand requirements into beautiful, functional UI/UX experiences
- Implement responsive web design across devices (desktop, mobile, tablets) and web browsers
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving clients’ website performance, structure, and design
- Work with cross-functional roles such as project managers, art directors, developers, and copywriters to build amazing sites for clients
- Awareness and self-discipline to meet deadlines
- Experience with other CMS or website development platforms
- Experience with No-Code platforms (Notion, Glide, Bubble, Airtable, Zapier, etc.)
- Experience with social media management and advertising, email marketing, and other areas of digital/online marketing
- Competency in keyword and competitor research, devising a content marketing strategy, and implementing On-Page SEO
- Experience with SEO-related tools and platforms (SEMRush, MOZ, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Proficiency or mastery in one or many programming languages
- Efficient skills with Google Workspace and other Google platforms (Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience designing in Webflow
- 5+ years of graphic design and/or web design experience
- Preferably hold a bachelor's Degree or higher
- Firm grasp of HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of responsive layouts across desktop, tablet, and mobile
- A holistic approach to design, from high-level strategy to small design details
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused
- Have an insatiable curiosity, passion for entrepreneurship, and want to have a seat at the table as we grow our agency
- Portfolio to showcase your design experience and knowledge
- Based in the United States