OV Create is a full-service Creative agency and strategic advisor empowering clients for digital transformation. We are dedicated to designing and developing digital services, brand experiences, and innovative solutions that deliver results.
We are the in-house division of OV Pacific’s marketing and creative initiative. This division has been recently made public to allow clients and those seeking purely creative a digital strategy to benefit from our expertise.
Our team is low ego, values driven and highly collaborative. We’re looking for designers/developers who are not only on a mission to build something truly amazing, but eager to grow and build lasting relationships along the way.
NOTE: Our Websites are both undergoing a redesign.
This role is 100% work from home. Initially on a freelance basis with the possibility of full time employment.
Job Title: Creative Developer / Creative in Residence.
- Participate in client "discovery" calls to learn about clients' organisation, objectives, design preferences, and more.
- Conduct high-level research to understand our clients' competitors/market from a design perspective.
- Hold meetings with the marketing team to decide on solutions, resolve issues, or define content standards.
- Design, develop and iterate on via Figma then Webflow according to Finsweet Client-First or other style guidelines that you are familiar with.
- Adhere to HTML/CSS coding standards. This includes cross-browser tests, accessibility checks and usability best practices.
- Focus on conversion goals, page SEO performance, and responsive design.
- Organize and carry out website updates.
- Extraordinary technical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure.
- Identify user needs through an examination of technological requirements.
- Provide ideas for enhancing website performance, structure and design.
- Create backups files for recovery.
- Professional English proficiency.
- 2+ years of experience as Webflow Developer
- Functional Skills: Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Networking, Influencing, Time Management.
- Familiar with developing and integrating APIs. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, GraphQL) is a plus.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into Webflow.
- Wordpress, Shopify, SEO know-how is a plus but not a necessity.
- Competitive salary - performance/equity related bonus.
- WFH flexible working hours.
- 6 month salary review with career development.
- Opportunity to progress to leadership roles.
- Desktop or laptop with a clear and functioning webcam.
- Schedule: 9am - 5pm UK time hours 40 hours a week.
- Salary: Competitive with possibility of commission.
Why we think this job is great
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment.
- promotions are based on merit - regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, colour, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition
- Work From Home (WFH).