At altitude, we are convinced that creativity and performance are no longer opposites. The interplay of the data driven approach from performance and the emotional power of creative is the key to success.
This works because we are building a team with experts from various fields.
(By the way: You can meet some of them on our website!)
Our Tech Team now needs a Webflow Developer.
Check out the job details and get in touch if you are a match.
We are looking forward to it!
- You develop well-structured, highly responsive websites using Webflow
- You coordinate and manage operational product flow between customers, design, and development
- You oversee and execute technical aspects of A/B testing for website optimization
- You add tracking, custom code, and cookie consents to all websites and overlook performance of all live pages
- Proficient in Webflow development with 1+ year hands-on experience (please list your Webflow projects in the application)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining high-quality work standards
- Adept in prioritizing tasks and exhibiting strong attention to detail
- Possess a well-organized mindset and approach to work, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all tasks
- Basic knowledge about tracking (GTM) and cookie consent
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus
- We work with top technical equipment as a standard
- Mobility: BVG subsidy or Swapfiets subscription? You decide!
- Team events: Celebrating successes and coming together as a team is important to us.
- Holidays: We love what we do and relax on 28 holidays a year.