Since the 1930s, the way we commute, socialise and even how we make payments have changed, and yet our fundamental approach to the healthcare system hasn’t.
At Ordinary Folk, we’re reimagining the building blocks of healthcare, through Noah, Zoey, and Cyrus. Noah allows men to receive remote diagnosis and treatment across varying areas of care. Through Zoey, women’s sexual wellness and fertility journeys are supported with thoughtful products and services. Cyrus, our modern logistics fleet makes ultra-fast deliveries for medication with the help of AI
- Development Operations, Webflow and any other related technological work needed for the development and deployment of all Ordinary Folk Group platforms (Noah and Zoey)
- Support Paid Acquisition and Optimization initiatives and work closely with the rest of the teams and build custom landing pages, website A/B tests and personalisation campaigns
- Software development of subsequent new projects and products
What we’re looking for from you
Your background is less important than the key skills, which include:
- Proficiency and in depth knowledge in Webflow; A proven track record of building with Webflow. This includes developing new web responsive pages and experiences that drive traffic and conversions.
- A hunger and passion for the front end as a mix of art and science. This includes being up to date on modern browser trends and compatibility
- A keen eye and a strong visual and web design skillset
- An ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. This includes managing website development which stretches across web development life cycle, scoping and planning to development maintenance
- Having a knack for supporting Paid Acquisition & Optimization Initiatives. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our design, content and SEO teams to build custom landing pages, website A/B tests and personalization campaigns
- Having an ability to work independently while being a member of a fully remote and global team
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat with you. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Why join Ordinary Folk?
Our mission is to revolutionise the way people access medical treatment.
We’ve built brands tailored to the differing needs of people across diverse Asian cities, and delivered healthcare solutions the modern way — online and to your doorstep.
Working with medical professionals in each country, who are armed with decades of expertise in their specialised fields, allows us to tailor treatment plans that work for the broad range of individual needs for their local populations.
Looking for the highlights?
- We’re one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in Asia.
- You’ll be working alongside team members who’ve joined us from companies like BBH, Grab, Unilever, Ogilvy and IDEO.
- Join a team of 45 on the ground floor of an exciting start-up ready to blast off.
- Employee equity scheme giving you a share in the company and the work we do.
- Free GP consults, subsidised treatments & therapy, and free Noah & Zoey wellness products.
- A development allowance so you can upskill yourself and your career.
What is working at Ordinary Folk like?
We’re not your stereotypical healthcare company. We’re a bunch of creatives, entrepreneurs and tech-driven individuals from a wide range of cultural backgrounds – all with a focus on delivering better health to people.
Our team is based around Asia and as long as you’re between GMT+7 and GMT+11, you can work wherever you want. We also hate overbearing managers – at Ordinary Folk, the best ideas, not the manager’s ideas, win.
Life moves pretty fast around here because speed and execution matter more than anything else. But we believe that the A+ players at Ordinary Folk need and deserve the freedom to contribute their best to the company so they can help keep our trajectory on the up.