How your customers are engaging with you is changing. Driven by new generations, consumption is shifting away from physical goods to experiences. To remain relevant, brands must offer value-creating experiences that include events, appointments, classes, and field activations to engage consumers and build deeper relationships.
AnyRoad enables brands to build and strengthen long-term relationships with consumers through experiences. We do this by modernizing and consolidating the experience tech stack, capturing, ingesting, and organizing experiential and consumer data, and applying data science to give your teams the intelligence they need to run industry-leading experiential programs and positively change consumer behavior and grow revenue.
AnyRoad is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to maintain the functionality of our website and user interface solutions to deliver an optimized user experience. You have a strong understanding of web content management platforms, user experience, design, accessibility, and a proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be our content management system (CMS) expert, with past experience developing and managing websites on Webflow. In this role, you will also partner with cross-functional teams to deliver website updates and enhancements that drive scalability, optimization, and conversion.
You will report to the Head of Revenue Marketing and can work remotely.
What You'll Do
- Be our in-house Webflow expert to drive enhancements to architecture and scalability on our corporate site
- Determine the structure and design of responsive web pages and landing pages
- Use a variety of programming languages to produce, maintain, and modify website user interfaces for desktops and mobile devices
- Provide recommendations for UX/UI improvements with an eye for brand consistency
- Oversee uptime, backups, and necessary security updates are managed with our hosting agency
- Deep understanding of SEO principles to support builds and troubleshooting of technical issues as they arise
- Optimize websites for usability, search engine visibility, performance, scalability, and compliance
- Implement and support web-related third-party integrations
- Support publishing operations and content management processes
- Create and maintain reusable code libraries with version control
- Develop functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay current on competitive website trends within our market and in parallel markets, and use that knowledge to provide recommendations on features, functionality, and design paths
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a front-end web developer or similar role
- Strong background in developing websites on Webflow is required
- Experience with a variety of languages including: PHP, React, GIT, RESTful API integration, and node.js build tools
- Expertise with the Google ecosystem including GA4, Tag Manager, and Optimize, among others
- Familiarity with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design and layout principles
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and technical tactics
- Willingness to work in a variety of platforms (Webflow, Marketo, Unbounce, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills - Ability to work cross-functionally to communicate a clear and consistent message to all team members, and to influence and motivate extended team members
- Strong project management skills - Ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B/SaaS and hyper-growth environments a strong plus
AnyRoad is the leading Experience Relationship Management (ERM) platform enabling global brands to properly measure, scale, and implement their experiential marketing campaigns. AnyRoad helps companies create brand loyalty, change consumer behavior, and better understand their brand associations by providing them with data intelligence sourced from experience-based marketing. Companies like Anheuser-Busch, Honda, Michaels, and Tabasco all count on AnyRoad to measure the impact of their experiential marketing. AnyRoad’s software integrates into CRM, loyalty, ERP, and POS systems to complete the loop, building the model of exactly how these experiences build loyalty, increase brand perception, and increase revenue.
Our day-to-day is infused with a sense of collaboration, motivation, and the shared goal of helping AnyRoad succeed. We emphasize sharing knowledge, taking ownership, and continual learning. When we hire, we’re looking as much for character, curiosity and communication skills as for role-specific aptitude. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. It might be an expected comment, but it’s worth saying that we really thoroughly enjoy working together.