Udder Times is an upcoming digital publication for multimedia and interdisciplinary art. We aim to publish and produce pieces that explore the human condition, and its absurd and often grave nature.
Udder Times seeks an amiable, team-focused Webflow designer to assist our creative director in making a seamless, interactive website.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for site
- Collaborate respectfully one-to-one with creative director
- Proficient in Webflow (please provide at least one link to a Webflow project in your cover letter)
- Have a good sense of humor
Udder Times is a small independent publication. Our budget is slim. With that in mind, Udder Times is looking for a team member who feels comfortable in a skeleton crew operation. What we seek beyond experience and qualification is a candidate with creative initiative that will harmonize with our unique yet resolute approach to digital publication. If this interests you, send a cover letter and resume our way! At some point in your cover letter, please include the sentence: That is why 2% Milk is the best.