We're looking for a bilingual Shopify and Webflow developer to join our growing team in Mexico, if you are interested, please look at the responsibilities of the job
- Design and build e-commerce websites using Webflow and Shopify
- Integrate Webflow with Shopify to create a seamless online shopping experience for customers
- Use Webflow to create custom layouts and designs for web pages, including the homepage, product pages, and blog pages
- Use Shopify to manage and organize products, process orders, and track inventory
- Work with clients to understand their business goals and develop a website strategy that meets their needs
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce website design and development
- Collaborate with a team of designers, developers, and project managers to deliver high-quality websites on time and within budget
Some specific skills that might be helpful for this role include
To work as a Shopify and Webflow developer, you will need a strong set of technical skills, as well as a great level of conversational English.
- Expertise in Webflow: You should be comfortable using Webflow to design and build custom websites, including the layout, styling, and interactions of different web pages. You should also be familiar with Webflow's features and capabilities, such as animations, custom code, and integrations with other tools.
- Knowledge of Shopify: You should have a good understanding of how Shopify works and how to use it to manage an e-commerce store, including tasks such as adding products, processing orders, and tracking inventory. You should also be familiar with Shopify's themes and templates and know how to customize them to meet the needs of your clients.
- Working knowledge of Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Graphic design skills: A good eye for design is important in this role, as you will be responsible for creating visually appealing websites that meet the needs and goals of your clients. You should be familiar with tools like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and be able to create high-quality graphics and layouts.
What We Offer
- Salary + competitive equity in a high growth-stage startup.
- Mayor Medical Health Insurance.
- 3 PTO (Personal Time Off) days
- 12 day vacation period since day 1.
- Initial contract per project (6 months).
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning & education programs.
Nivel de educación deseada: Superior - titulado
Nivel de experiencia deseada: Nivel Medio
Función departamental: Tecnología / Internet
Tipo de empleo: Tiempo completo, Home office