An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and progressive Marketing agency as a Wordpress/Webflow Web Developer.
You’ll work as part of the team to own website design & development for a diverse set of clients. You will be involved in technical and graphical aspects of website design and build as well as maintenance and updates on existing websites. You will also be working with content platforms such as Webflow & Wordpress.
As the agency Web Developer your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a valued part of the team
- Championing design innovation
- Building websites from scratch
- Assisting with updating existing websites
- Testing websites
- Communicating via email with clients, and telephone when required
- Communicating regularly with other team members
Qualifications & Training
The company requires a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and improve. The company is looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade for both GCSE Maths & English and in three or four other subjects at least. The ideal candidate would have a portfolio of web development & design for us to review and would have experience with Wordpress & Webflow.
- You will be highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- A creative mindset
- Have an interest in digital design
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Interest in the design of websites and website user journeys
- Ability to work under pressure - We work on a large number of projects at any one time, so a methodical and organised approach is essential.
- Previous graphic design experience would be desirable though not essential as training will be given.
- Willing to travel occasionally
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
About the Company
Established in 2020 and based in Cheshire we have a strong reputation for delivering high-quality Marketing support to our clients. We ensure we pay very close attention to the website journey, as well as the visual design.
We specialise in Web Design, Web Development, Branding, Digital Marketing and eCommerce solutions. Every website designed by us puts the user at the heart of design, ensuring easy navigation and functionality.