We are a technology company with an aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, payments, custody.
Zamp is hiring for an individual freelancer (on contract) to help on webflow applications and websites as the need may arise. You will be responsible for the entire design and development of the Webflow websites - under the direction of the Zamp design team. You will be involved in continuous improvement and iteration of existing Webflow projects.
Needs to have
- Proven experience with webflow
- Atleast 3-4 projects delivered on webflow in last year - with links shared in the application form
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues on own
- Strike a balance between aesthetic design and functionalities with a sharp focus on end-customer usability and clarity
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to ship products with pixel perfect precision