Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology and top-notch customer service.
Our technology-forward omnichannel and API-first solution allows any merchant to offer protection plans, both online and in store, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters. More recently, Extend also launched a shipping protection solution, covering consumers in the case of lost, damaged or stolen packages. This is further expanding the company’s addressable market and value creation for merchants.
We are a venture-backed startup in downtown San Francisco led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend simplifies the technology stack for the product and shipping protection industries.
About the role
This is a 3-6 month contract position, with potential for a full-time, permanent hire.
Extend is looking for a talented Webflow developer to work closely with our product & marketing team, to expand and optimize new pages to Extend’s corporate website. In this role, you will work collaboratively with designers and stakeholders to implement new features via webflow, offers solutions for technical problems, and use your expertise and knowledge to bring ideas on how to enhance our users web experience and achieve business goals. This role requires a combination of strategic and critical thinking, strong communication skills, keen troubleshooting and proactive problem solving. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and to be a part of a dynamic, collaborative culture.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the design team and stakeholders to implement a high-quality branded marketing site built in webflow
- Contribute your technical expertise and knowledge to solve technical problems and offer opportunities for enhancements
- Collaborate with the team on site optimization and improvements to website structure within webflow.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in backend site structure, UX, UI, etc. and present solutions
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity, debug pages, and fix broken links or images
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Address internal and external user feedback
- Assist with QA and process documentation
Who You Are
- 2-5 years experience as a front-end developer / webflow developer
- Webflow experience required
- Website migration experience and knowledge of process best practices
- Advanced knowledge of website management tools
- A keen eye for UX/UI
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
Expected Pay Range: $70.00 - $100.00 per hour*
*The target hourly compensation range for this position is listed above. Individual compensation is determined based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, work location and job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
Life at Extend
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Very generous, flexible paid time off policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.