Atomic designs is a web development agency specializing in developing pixel-perfect, easily maintainable sites using the Webflow platform. We are currently looking for a communicative and driven project manager to oversee Webflow website development projects.
- Act as primary point of communication for clients throughout web development projects
- Manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- QA developer work - ensure pages and functionalities match design and client requirements
- Translate client requests (through Slack, Monday.com & SPP) and feedback into actionable work for developers
- Set up internal projects and client dashboards in Asana
- Document, update and optimize SOPs
- Create post project reports
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a project manager to be considered
- Experience managing multiple website projects for external clients (agency experience preferred)
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with Slack, ClickUp, or other collaboration and project management tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills to deal with project issues as they arise
- Website related experience, specifically Webflow
- Knowledge of how to use the browser inspector
- Fully remote
- Choose your work hours - we understand that some people work better in the morning and some would do best if they start later. We only ask that daily work hours are consistent.
Hourly rate ($1,000 - $1,500 USD per month)
$100 per month skills & education stipend.