Our mission at EWOR is to support the world’s brightest minds to solve the world’s biggest problems. The first of its kind, EWOR combines an entrepreneurship academy with an early-stage VC firm to help entrepreneurial people build impactful tech companies.
As a young education start-up, we are working to revolutionise entrepreneurship education. Our team is passionate about making the world a better place by enabling entrepreneurs to build their own successful businesses. We are currently seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior WebDeveloper to join our team and help drive our growth and impact.
- Port existing website into a CMS (preferably Webflow) to improve efficiency and ease of updates.
- Optimize website performance and speed by implementing best practices and troubleshooting any issues.
- Repair and maintain a WordPress & Webflow backend, ensuring it is functioning correctly and securely.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to implement new features and design elements.
- Develop and maintain a consistent, accessible, and responsive user interface.
- Ensure website compatibility across multiple browsers and devices.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development.
- Strong experience with WordPress and Webflow.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, and Apache.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with tools such as Zoom, Slack, and ClickUp is a plus.
- Experience in the start-up or edtech industry would be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility to work independently and remotely
- Regular team meetings and opportunities for collaboration
- The ability to be part of a mission-driven organisation that is making a positive impact on the world
- Support in creating personal OKRs for professional and self-development
- Team retreats to beautiful locations twice per year to connect with colleagues in person
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please submit your application and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for our team. We look forward to hearing from you.