💰 Salary 4 000 to 7 000 PLN gross/month
✅ Contract of mandate or contract of employment
📝 Full-time or ¾ full-time job
📍 Working model: on-site (Wroclaw office)
Are you passionate about building websites and creating exquisite user experiences? Then, we want you in our team!
Currently, we are recruiting young talent who wants to gain experience as a Web Developer by developing our website created in Webflow.
- Developing the website with new functionalities;
- CMS development and maintenance;
- Implementation into the new website of functionalities used in the earlier version of the website;
- Maintaining the new website on Webflow;
- Constant cooperation with Product Design and Marketing teams;
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas - you will have a real impact on what is built.
- Understanding of CSS;
- A lot of ingenuity and creativity;
- Having a sense of aesthetics and understanding of UX - our Designers are open to your suggestions because it is you who will spend a lot of time on our website and know how it will work e.g. on mobile devices or what are users' needs;
- High attention to detail to make landing pages perfect;
- Good command of the English language (B2) e.g. for reading docs and great communication skills as things need to be agreed whether with Product Designers or Content Marketing Managers.
Nice to have
- Student status;
- Knowledge of Webflow;
- Experience in creating responsive websites;
- Basic knowledge of SEO;
- Knowing CMS (Content Management System);
- Knowing jQuery.
Sounds like a description of you? Then, let us tell you how we work
- As a newbie, you will have an onboarding buddy to help you get adjusted;
- Later on, you get the full support of our experienced Dev team;
- You will be working in an agile environment with daily status meetings.
Perks & Benefits
- B2B or contract of employment/mandate (with benefits and paid vacation days) - it’s up to you.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to learn a lot from colleagues, we are working in small teams.
- Flat management structure — we are a growing company.
- We really pay attention to talents and constantly develop our skills (Ulam Talks, Blockchain Meetups, external or internal training).
- Integration events (sports events, pub crawls, seasonal parties) - we really enjoy spending time together!
- Superb coffee in the office – even decaf!
- Company-provided equipment – a MacBook Pro.
- Private medical healthcare (Medicover).
- Co-financing for English lessons.
- MultiSport card.
- Employee library, also with board games.
- Free lunch at the office every Thursday.