DesignGood, a boutique branding agency in Austin, TX is seeking a talented, detail-oriented programmer to join our team. This person will be expected to develop pixel-perfect, highly custom, and fully responsive websites and landing pages for a wide range of clients predominantly in the Webflow platform. A sharp eye for detail and a desire to collaborate with our design team are a must for this position.
Experience and Qualifications
- builds custom websites from scratch
- client-friendly: all content is editable in the Webflow Editor through use of CMS collections
- WordPress knowledge including editing and updating custom theme files, and building websites with Elementor or custom theme development.
- Email marketing template programming, automation, and website integration experience (Mailchimp specifically)
- Understanding of general DNS and hosting settings, common configurations
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience
- Working knowledge of SEO and accessibility best practices
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills and experience in remote environment
- Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite experience, including exporting and optimizing assets
- Sharp eye for detail
- Deep understanding of responsive layout principles
- Ability to translate static comps into fully-responsive websites that look good on any screen
- Strong understanding of typography, and digital type best practices
- Must be willing to create a training doc and video for our client as part of each website project
- Open to transition the right candidate to a full-time position in the future.
Additional Position Details
- Remote team
- Design experience a plus
- Positive attitude, great work ethic and amazing communication skills are a must