Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
Coolina USA is a privately owned e-commerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… YOU should keep reading.
We're Looking For A: Landing page Designer/Builder who understands the structure and flow of a highly converting landing page and can turn prospects into customers and clicks into sales.
How To Apply
We need 3 things from you...
- Your RESUME
- Your PORTFOLIO of high-converting landing pages for e-commerce or info products
- Research our brand and create a WIREFRAME on Figma or Photoshop for a new product launch. Please include all the sections you think should be included and the order in which they should be seen. (without copy and images)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Understand brand and customer wants & needs
- Design landing pages for our e-commerce products using winning strategies and market research
- Build the pages in webflow or pagefly (both are drag and drop page builders similar to clickfunnels or elementor)
- Optimize pages with various versions of copy, images, and design to improve conversion rate
- Bring new ideas to test based on market research of successful brands
- Clear and Attractive headings, Strong Call-To-Actions (CTA)
- User-friendly, Attention-seeking, and high-converting landing page design
- Mobile Responsive and all browsers compatible page layout
- Work with Opt-In/Popup/Subscription/Contact form
- Shopify product landing page design
- Implement upsell pages in Shopify
(Note: The below declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.)
- 2+ years of experience building high-converting landing pages/sales pages/ squeeze pages/ lead gen pages
- Knowledge of Landing page structure that is optimized for e-commerce products
- Intensive research experience
- Ability to work fast and build numerous variations of landing pages
- Willing to take (and apply) constructive feedback
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Eagerness to learn obsessively about consumer psychology & high-performing landing page techniques